About the Park
“Kirishskaya Servisnaya Kompaniya” LLC provides residents of the industrial park “Levoberezhny” with optimal conditions for doing business in the modern market environment. It creates the basis for a long-term and mutually beneficial relationship.
To sell all the lots of the industrial park to investors, to focus on the efficient engineering infrastructure management and serve park residents. To actively participate in creating the investment attractiveness of Kirishsky district of the Leningrad region. To promote the economic development of the Leningrad region by providing successful industrial production.
“Kirishskaya Servisnaya Kompaniya” LLC owns all the territories, buildings and objects in the industrial park “Levoberezhny”. Being the owner, KSK LLC sells and leases vacant land plots. Being the management company, it ensures the proper operation of all infrastructure facilities.
KSK specialists can help potential residents with
– town-planning documents;
– getting the technical specification for gas and steam;
– getting the sanitary certificate of the land appropriateness;
– getting documents confirming the land category and type of the allowed usage;
– legal support of transactions on acquisition of property rights to land.
The management company provides residents with electricity, water supply and drainage, telecommunications, and Internet access. KSK LLC also provides logistics railway services and leases offices in the park administration building.
AVAILABLE LAND PLOTS
The formation of land plots for future residents of the park is carried out in accordance with their requirements by allocating the required area from an entire cadastre. The minimum ground area size is 0.5 hectares. The maximum size is limited exclusively by the remaining free area. The free area of the park is 124 hectares.
The Park area is
Water supply more than
The industrial park “Levoberezhny” is equipped with
– step-down substation with the allowed (contract) power of 47 MW and the possibility to increase the power up to 143 MW;
– industrial water supply system with the capacity of 700 cubic meters per hour;
– sewerage treatment facilities with the capacity of 17,000 cubic meters per day;
– developed road network;
– the railway line adjacent to the railway station Andreevo.
There are preliminary technical conditions for technological connection to the heat supply system.
The key peculiarity of the industrial park “Levoberezhny” is its location within the territory of the former Kirishsky Biockhemicehsky (Biochemical) Zavod (factory) (KBHZ). KBHZ was a very power-consuming enterprise of its time. It means that the park contains all necessary engineering networks for organizing new production facilities. Investors don’t have to spend years on creating the infrastructure and legal procedures. Also, it’s necessary to take into consideration that investors won’t get any additional social commitments when investing into the territory infrastructure.
The industrial park “Levoberezhny” is supplied with electricity from the Kirishskaya hydroelectric station via 2 aerial power lines with the voltage of 110 kV. There is a substation with two step-down transformations of 110/6 kV with 80 and 63 MV power capacity inside the park.
KSK LLC is the owner of the substation, as it has the status of the electric network organization transferring electricity to consumers in the park territory.
To connect new consumers in a convenient way the electric network organization owns cable networks and 8 double-transformer points of 6/0.4kV (with step-down transformers with the capacity of 1000kVA) situated in different parts of the park. According to the contract the allowed power of KSK LLC is 47861.5 kW.
The management company has installed the automated system of commercial electricity accounting. All the Tariffs are approved by the resolution of the Leningrad Region Tariffs Committee.
There are 2 artesian wells No 1771 and No 1772 in the park territory. Also, water is supplied from the Volkhov River via two pipelines with the capacity of 700 cubic meters per hour.
The operating sewage treatment facilities with the capacity of 17,000 cubic meters per day were built in 1974. Today the capacity is limited to 8,234 cubic meters per day.
Currently, the management company is implementing an ambitious programme of building a new water supply and drainage complex. All the existing Tariffs are approved by the Leningrad Region Government.
INSIDE PARK LOGISTICS
The capacity of the road network inside the park is very significant because it was initially designed to serve the needs of a big industrial enterprise.
The railways can be supplied to any part of the park.
TRANSPORT AVAILABILITY OF THE PARK
The park transport network is connected to A115 regional motor road (Zuevo — New Ladoga). In its turn, A115 is connected with federal highways M-10 “Russia” (Moscow — St. Petersburg) and M-18 “Kola” (St. Petersburg — Murmansk). The distance between the park and highways M-10 “Russia” and M-18 “Kola” is 37 km and 70 km, respectively. The park is connected with A114 highway (Vologda — New Ladoga) through regional motorways P126 and P36. The distance to A114 highway is 109 km.
The park is situated between two largest business and industrial centres of Russia. The distance to Moscow is 590 km, to St. Petersburg is 141 km, and to Velikii Novgorod is 117 km.
The close proximity of the Volkhov River (one of the biggest navigable rivers in the region) provides residents with great possibilities of using water transport facilities in their transport scheme of the production cycle.
There is an inside railway network owned by the management company “Levoberezhny”. It is linked to the first main way of the station Andreevo (a part of Oktyabrskaya railway). The length of the driveway from the park to the station is 6,5 km (the expanded length is 14,3 km).
In addition to the railway, the management company owns two TGM-4 locomotives (made in 1974 and 1989, respectively). These locomotives can deliver and remove train cars for park residents.
All railway service tariffs provided by the management company are approved by the Leningrad region tariffs Committee.
“Kirishskaya Servisnaya Kompaniya” LLC is responsible for:
– infrastructure management including the maintenance of railway sidings and roads inside the park, water supply and drainage, power and electricity supply, telecommunications, and the Internet;
– leasing office space;
– assistance in obtaining technical facilities to provide residents with heat (steam) and gas;
– assistance with town-planning documents (project on planning the territory);
– submitting the sanitary certificate on the land appropriateness for the stated purposes;
– submitting documents confirming the category of land plots and the type of their permitted use;
– legal support of transactions on acquiring the ownership rights on the land plot.
The industrial park “Levoberezhny” has a developed infrastructure; it is situated near one of the most developed towns of the Leningrad region and has following advantages:
– the management company has furnished the full set of documents of title to land plots and real estate objects;
– residents can be connected to gas pipelines and heat (steam) networks;
– the residential area is located rather far from the industrial park (more than 2.5 km away). That is why industrial enterprises of hazard class from 5 to 1 can be placed in “Levoberezhny”;
– its location near the town of Kirishi allows investors to deal with staff issues easily as well as satisfy the management needs in social infrastructure;
– the park transport system is connected to A115 regional motorway linking federal highways “Russia” and “Kola”;
– The railway is adjacent to the station Andreevo (Kirishi district), which ensures the proper and regular maintenance of railways and train cars delivery.
For consumers to address regarding:
a) technological connection;
b) the provision of electricity transmission services;
c) organisation of electricity accounts;
d) organisation of customer service, provision of customer service office contact details, appointment registration, as well the use of interactive services of the company’s official Internet website;
e) the non-conformation of electrical quality to the technical regulations and other mandatory requirements;
f) interruptions of electrical transmission, termination or restriction of the electricity transmission modes.